skip to main | skip to sidebar

Josh, Jenni and Nate's Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2008

She get's mad when I take too many pictures!!!

Posted by Josh, Jenni and Nate at 12:02 PM

1 comment:

Matt said...

Hey guys, this is really cool! I can't wait to come for the baby emergence party. Maybe I'll buy myself a "world's greatest uncle" t-shirt for the occasion:)

February 21, 2008 at 2:07 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (43)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ▼  February (8)
      • 2 weeks and counting...
      • Look out
      • Elvis thinks all of the new baby stuff is for him!
      • So I'm getting the hang of this blogging deal. I w...
      • She get's mad when I take too many pictures!!!
      • Jenni and Nate
      • Visit to Dr. Clinton
      • very first thought.

About Me

My photo
Josh, Jenni and Nate
View my complete profile