skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Josh, Jenni and Nate's Blog
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Nate turns 1!!!
Happy fella- he was really excited by the whole thing and did a good job of hanging out with his friends and family. We're so proud of him!
Nice Van Dyke.
It took a little while to get the hang of it. I have a feeling he'll be a big fan of cupcakes from now on.
"what do I do with this?"
"I really don't know what this is all about. Am I suppose to grab that candle?"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(6)
►
July
(1)
▼
March
(1)
Nate turns 1!!!
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(43)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(8)
About Me
Josh, Jenni and Nate
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment